Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How should one extract items from a toilet bowl without harming it?

I have rowdy children and I%26#039;m constantly fishing things out of their bathroom%26#039;s toilet like tub toys and one time, one of my leather sandals, and those are just the big items. The little ones clog the toilet and so I use a plunger. I%26#039;ve been noticing more irregularities with the functionality of their bowl and I was wondering if the larger items could damage the plumbing and if so, what can I do to correct it because working with plumbers is a bit of an expensive solution.

How should one extract items from a toilet bowl without harming it?
If a plunger doesn%26#039;t work try a closet auger. They are fairly cheap, see the link below.


http://www.ehow.com/how_117376_fix-stopp...


Hope it helps.
Reply:I%26#039;ve had a lot of luck using a shop vac,a wet vac,but its kind of gross.I%26#039;d pour some bleach down it first,with plenty of water.Plungers won%26#039;t work on floating things,like balls,but the vac essentially empty%26#039;s the internal trap.I don%26#039;t think you could damage the plumbing by plunging,or vacumning.It sounds to me like junk,bath toys,floating in the trap.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment